Dr. Scott Coleman
Besides having a great sense of humor, Dr. Scott Coleman is also among the leading cosmetic dentists in the country. His institutional education and intensive continuing education have elevated him to the top of his field.
Dr. Coleman graduated cum laude from Stephen F. Austin State University in 1980 with a major in biology and a minor in chemistry. He went on to graduate first in his class at the University of Texas Dental Branch at Houston in 1984 to earn his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree.
Dr. Coleman is a clinical adjunct professor at the University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston. He has lectured internationally on dental techniques and technology as well as published articles on dental techniques.
- Fellowship in the Academy of General Dentistry
- Mastership in the Academy of General Dentistry
- Accredited member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Fellowship in the International Academy of Dental Facial Esthetics
- Academy of General Dentistry (past president and member of board of directors)
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (past member of board of directors)
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon National Dental Honor Society
- American Dental Association & Texas Dental Association
- Greater Houston Dental Society & American Academy of Cosmetic Surgeons
- American Academy of Dental Practice Administrators & Academy of Dental Facial Esthetics
- Alpha Chi National Academic Honor Society & Beta Beta Beta National Biological Honor Society
Dr. Coleman has earned the following recognition: