Dr. Scott Coleman
Dr. Coleman was awarded the 2015 Patient’s Choice Winner by Opencare, an online source for locating healthcare providers.
Discover a dentist who truly cares and takes the time to understand you. Dr. Scott Coleman is an experienced cosmetic dentist who considers every dental detail, along with your personality and life goals, when developing your personalized cosmetic dental plan. The end result is a better smile and a better you.
Dr. Coleman’s institutional education and intensive continuing education have elevated him to the top of his field. He graduated cum laude from Stephen F. Austin State University in 1980 with a major in biology and a minor in chemistry. He went on to earn his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree, graduating first in his class at the University of Texas Dental Branch at Houston in 1984.
Since 2004, Dr. Coleman has been recognized by fellow dentists, in surveys published in Texas Monthly magazine, as one of the Texas Super Dentists.
Dr. Coleman is a clinical adjunct professor at the University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston. He has lectured internationally on dental techniques and technology and has published articles on dental techniques.
- Fellowship in the Academy of General Dentistry
- Mastership in the Academy of General Dentistry
- Accredited member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Fellowship in the International Academy of Dental Facial Esthetics
- Fellowship in the American College of Dentists
- Fellowship in the International College of Dentists
- Fellowship in the International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Academy of General Dentistry (past president and member of board of directors)
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (past member of board of directors)
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon National Dental Honor Society
- American Dental Association
- Texas Dental Association
- Greater Houston Dental Society
- American Academy of Cosmetic Surgeons
- American Academy of Dental Practice Administrators
- Academy of Dental Facial Esthetics
- Alpha Chi National Academic Honor Society
- Beta Beta Beta National Biological Honor Society
Dr. Coleman is passionate about helping the community. To learn more, please visit the community involvement page.
When Dr. Coleman isn’t treating patients or serving on the Board of Regents of his alma mater, Stephen F. Austin State University, he leads a very active lifestyle. He is an avid upland bird hunter, a licensed pilot, and a scuba diver. He’s also a third-degree black belt in Hapkido and a first-degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do.